This easy blueberry pecan loaf is buttery, moist and filled with juicy berries and crunchy pecans in every bite. It's like a warm slice of your favorite blueberry muffin.
Prep: 15 minutes plus cooling Bake: 1 hour Serves: 12
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 package (13.9 ounces) cinnamon streusel muffin mix
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°; line 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. In medium bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat cheese, 1 egg and sugar 2 minutes or until incorporated.
- Prepare muffin mix batter as label directs using water and/or oil and remaining 2 eggs; fold in blueberries.
- Pour ½ the muffin batter into prepared pan; top with cheese mixture, remaining muffin batter, pecans and streusel from muffin mix. Bake loaf 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove from pan; cut into 12 (¾-inch-thick) slices.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 slice): 312 Calories, 19g Fat (6g Saturated), 66mg Cholesterol, 264mg Sodium, 34g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 22g Sugars, 4g Protein